Search Me: A Real Estate Marketing Online Blog

Friday

He May Not Be the VP but He Has an IPOD

I'll file this under Political Marketing to Gen ....

Well presidential hopeful Howard Dean had blogs and now presidential hopeful (?) John Edwards has PodCasting.

From his website:
Next week John Edwards will participate in an exciting new medium: podcasting. He will answer your questions and update you on his family and projects.

And if you have questions you can even email good'ole John? My question: "John, Did you own an IPod before your political marketing machine approached you with this idea?"

As someone who works in marketing, I've though of plenty of ways to apply podcasting to the marketing mix of clients especially real estate industry clients, but this one never crossed my mind. I have to give "props" to the team who came up with this one. Maybe this'll help Joe and Jane EveryMan learn more about RSS technology.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,