Search Me: A Real Estate Marketing Online Blog

Thursday

Yahoo 360 Update & First Posts

My Yahoo! 360° blog: That Girl From Marketing - which is a list of the articles I've read on a given day is finally set-up. My first posts is up (well not counting the test post):
  1. Bye Ted, New Media & Search Marketing News, Google on the go & Yahoo says "no" but helps SEOs
  2. Google Sandbox & Urchin, Del.icio.us, Online Marketing, Narcissistic Websites & Online Home Buyer

I've given out a number of Yahoo! 360° invites. Most of the people who asked for them had found my post on Technorati. Guess a lot of people use it, including me.

I still have many invites left. Crazy, my number of invites has not diminished. I guess that's just one of the bugs they are working on along with the url they set-up for me not working, but this one does. Hope they get this fixed since no one will remember this one.

But on the plus side it does have a built-in friends network, blog roll, and RSS feed- which, when I tried to view the XML or add it to MyYahoo! it didn't work.

Technorati Tags:
, , ,